Developed by famed Osaka-based Japanese videogame developer Dimps (the team behind the fan favorite Dragon Ball Z: Budokai series), Dragon Ball: Xenoverse will be the first Dragon Ball game to make its way to the new generation of consoles with all the epic battles fans have come to expect between Goku and his most feared enemies; Vegeta, Frieza, Cell and many others, with brand new gameplay design. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse will take the beloved universe from series’ creator Akira Toriyama by storm and break tradition with a new world setup, a mysterious city, a mysterious fighter and other amazing features to be announced in the future.
“The Dragon Ball franchise has resonated with gamers from around the world for generations,” said Chris Gilbert, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Bandai Namco Games America. “The Dimps team has been given new creative material and a powerful digital canvas from which to develop a game that will deliver unique features that will surely please Dragon Ball and gaming fans alike.”
We’re proud to announce Dragon Ball Xenoverse! The very first next-generation Dragon Ball experience, developed by Dimps.
Dragon Ball: Xenoverse will be available in the Americas for the PlayStationb 4 system, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 system, and Xbox 360.
• New Generation Dragon Ball – Enjoy your favorite manga on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for the first time ever! Also available on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
• Improved Gameplay – Fast paced and powerful battles await to be discovered, including real-time transformation!
• Strong Immersion – Inspired from one of the most famous series ever created.
• New World Setup – A clock that once had stopped will start to tick again in an enigmatic and futuristic city!
• Original Battles – Take part in epic fights against ferocious enemies such as Vegeta, Frieza, Cell and much more!
• Unknown Fighter – Look at him with his uniform, cape and scouter… who is he?